Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Shower!

So incase any of you didn't know, I have the most amazing creative sisters ever. While planing the shower we had talked about a couple of ideas that I thought would be fun and they took those ideas and ran. First off, I am not a huge fan of baby shower entertainment, you know the ones, guess the celebrity by the baby picture or eating chocolate ice cream and candy bars from diapers....mmm no thanks. One of the ideas that I had that I thought would be fun is to decorate onesies. We did didn't have the budget for that so my sisters had people sign and leave messages on one set of onesies that will be framed and put in the nursery. So cute.


My sisters even managed to have the shower catered by our favorite Madison mexican restaurant, Pasquales. It was a taco bar that was pretty much like eating at the restaurant, needless to say we had no left overs.


Instead of a cake my sisters arranged for cupcakes, adorable! They got them from Gigi's cupcakes and yes that is at least one inches of frosting. mmmm.....




The biggest surprise were the party favors. All the guests got a baby measuring tape and these...


yes thats Chaz and I on M&M. How cool it that! The others say "its a boy" and "Milo Charles" But come on how awesome it this? 




For entertainment there was only one game and it was more of a challenge for Chaz and I. The game was based on the Newlywed game but we were asked baby questions. It was the perfect opportunity for Chaz to ham it up. The best question that got the best Chazien answer was, "At what age will Chaz teach baby Milo how to tie a tie?" I said...
Eight years




Chaz said....
Ten for regular, fourteen for bow
Aww Chaz, ya cheese ball. 


Next was opening presents which was so great. Thank you to everyone for all the great gifts that we got we are so greatful for your generosity. We love you guys.








It was such a great baby shower and I am just amazed that my sisters did this for me. They are so fantastic and I don't think I could ever thank them enough. They are just so wonderful and I am so thankful that I am a part of a family with the most amazing women for sisters. Milo will have the best aunties ever!






P.s. Thanks to Kata, Victoria and Kristina for all the pictures, this post would not be without you.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love having cupcakes at the parties and I really want them on my baby shower. This is a nice post and I must share it with my friends who are organizing a nice baby shower for me in one of the Venues in NYC. I simply loved this post.